Tool and submit users: cluster-wide CCR downtime is scheduled for Tuesday, 30 March. More information: https://ubccr.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/13000027917 close
VIDIA enables select users to submit computing jobs to the UB CCR compute cluster.
As a VIDIA 'submit' user, recall that you will need to submit a small script to the cluster to invokes these SLURM monitoring commands.
View cluster wait times, jobs running, and more, using the XDMoD tool. For example, to view wait times:
1. Open a browser and navigate to https://metrics.ccr.buffalo.edu
2. Click the "Usage" tab
3. Change Duration to "7 day", for instance
4. Select Jobs Summary: Wait Hours: Total (left-hand panel)
5. Click on the plot and select from the drill down menu, for example:
Resource shows the academic cluster (ub hpc)
Job Size (core count)
Job Wall Time
Queue shows general-compute, etc.
Group/Account shows VIDIA jobs as IITG vidia
6. Drilling down multiple times can display, for instance,
Wait hours on ub hpc resource
job size (core count)